Sunday, December 28, 2008

Go Big or Go Home

Mikey never does anything in a small way. He heard me mention a couple of years ago that it would be fun to have an electronic music keyboard and I had in mind something basic. Well Mikey has a memory like an elephant and he bought me one for Christmas. It is as big as a full-size grand piano and has the same feel and an amazing sound…and I think it is smarter and more talented than me. Guess I’ll have to try to do my best to live up to it. I LOVE it! Thanks, Mikey! You’re amazing!

5 comments:

Shea said...

WOW!!!! Do you know how to play?!

M and M said...

Sadly, about 40 years ago, I did but I don't remember much :-( Hopefully it is a little like riding a bike and it will come back to me. We'll see! Muriel

Tiffany said...

Can you still read music? If so, I bet it does come back to you.

It is absolutely beautiful. It couldn't match or fit better or be more perfect. I'm impressed.

M and M said...

Tiff, I need a refresher, but I do remember some of it. Yes, your Dad is a pretty amazing guy! Love, Muriel

mode36 said...

Wow!  Not much else to say except I promise to keep my kids away from it when we visit...but in return I expect a concert!