Wednesday, February 18, 2009

DJ at Valentine's Dance

I had the privilege to be the DJ at the Community Center's Valentine Dance last Saturday evening. It was a blast, with a good mix/variety of music. The dance floor was hopping most of the night! I received a bunch of comments on my shirt, which BTW, actually works like an equalizer and responds to the music. Thanks Muriel for getting me such a cool shirt! Check out my new Hip Hop pants in the photo. I know I really should act my age, but you know, you are only as old/young as you feel and/or act :)

Here are some pictures Muriel took, enjoy!








6 comments:

Shea said...

That looks like so much fun! The decorations sort of remind me of one of my sweetheart dances, though :) Very cool!

I want to see the shirt in action.

Tiffany said...

Looks great. Why "act your age?" I love that you guys have so much fun. What a great dance. I want to know what some of the requested songs were.

CRAZY OLD BROAD said...

Mike;
I love it, very cool. Love the hat can you give us some pictures of the shirt in action?

M and M said...

If you look at the last picture of me, the lights are all lit and at the peak. Which means the music was very loud. Some of the requests include Thriller, several Buddy Holly, Macarena and YMCA. Those were just a few, there were too many to list.

Shannon, Ray and Hayden said...

I want to see video of the shirt! Love the pants! They are pretty crazy! The dance looks like it was fun as usual! And no, you shouldn't act your age, where would the fun be in that???

MeMe in Paradise! said...

looks like everybody had a GREAT time! Love the outfit! Hey I am a firm believer in Peter Pan "I won't grow up - I'll never grow old...."

Love 2 ya
Karen